PT. Bank KEB Indonesia located at Wisma GKBI 20th Floor, Suite 2002, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 28,
Jakarta 10210, was established on 26 June 1990 by deed of notary public Kartini Mulyadi, SH No. 129
and amended by deed of notary public Mudofir Hadi, SH No. 157 dated 19 July 1990.
The deed of establishment was approved by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia under No. C2-4387.HT.01.01.TH.90 dated 28 July 1990, registered at the Jakarta Court of Justice under No. 1648/1990 on 2 August 1990, and was published in Supplement No. 3586 to State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 77 on 25 September 1990.
The Bank’s Articles of Association have been amended for several times. The amendment to change the Bank’s name to PT. Bank KEB Indonesia was effected by deed of notary public Mrs. Masneri, SH No. 18 dated 10 February 2006. This amendment was approved by the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia under No. C-UM.02.01.5946 on 13 April 2006. The latest amendment relating to the appointment of the Deputy President Director was effected by deed of notary public Mrs. Masneri, SH No. 9 dated 12 September 2006.
The Bank obtained its operating license in general banking from the
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia through its decision
letter No. 1122/KMK.013/1990 dated 4 October 1990. Bank has established an
office with status below branch office in Cikarang on 25 January 2007.
As of 31 December 2006, the Bank’s authorized share capital amounted to Rp. 150.000.000.000 (1.500 shares at par value of Rp. 100.000.000 per share), which has been fully issued to and paid-up by the shareholders with details Korea Exchange Bank, Seoul own 1.485 shares with nominal amount Rp. 148.500.000.000 or 99% and PT. Clemont Finance Indonesia own 15 shares with nominal amount Rp. 1.500.000.000 or 1%.